Thursday, 1 October 2009

Rockall- Chapter 10. The Final Chapter


The last chapter of Rockall, Chapter 10- The Foreman, is now up on Ben's Bookcase (Unfortunately, because I adapted it from a draft I entered months ago, it doesn't appear at the top of the blog. Sorry!):




This means that the entire Rockall novel is now avaiable to read, completely free, for all HPANWO readers. Hope you like it!


Now at last I can write some new material! I've got more planned I assure you. Anything I write from now on will go straight onto Ben's Bookcase. I'm not going to attempt to get my writing published as books; the urgent situation the world is in makes the conventional method too slow. Any information we have needs to be available immediately, even if it just fictional allegory.

2 comments:

Alex Robinson said...

Hi Ben
I totally agree on the need to get things out asap these days.
I apologise I have not read your novel due to never seeming to have enough time, but I just wanted to say that I salute your creativity AND your willingness to create without expectation of reward. I do wish there was more like you in the world!
Very best to you & Louisa

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Thanks very much for those kind words, Alex. I know what you mean about never having enough time! I've just got back from the latest Probe Conference and I have to do a report now. But I've uploaded some vids. See HPANWO TV.