Saturday 18 January 2014

Alien Autopsies


The following was posted in the YouTube description box of a video uploaded on the 14th of January 2014 by "JennyArea51Insider":
My name? My name is... it doesn't matter; just call me "Jenny". I was a scientist working for... actually I'm not a hundred percent sure WHO I was working for. The truth is, I was originally a scientist at an average pharmaceutical company laboratory. One day somebody in a dark suit who didn't introduce himself came to see me and said I'd been "selected". He offered me a job with five times my current salary, no questions asked; well, I jumped at it on the spot. I had to sign any number of secrecy papers, but I didn't stop to read the small print. My mortgage was a year in arrears, I was about to lose my house, my husband was threatening to run off with the kids; what would YOU have done!? I travelled to work every day from Las Vegas McCarren International Airport on a Janet plane to the airbase you know as "Area 51"; I won't tell you its real name. From there I got on a bus without windows and a dark curtain over the driver's cab and we drove a few miles to... somewhere nearby, don't know in which direction exactly. It was underground, don't know how deep; it took three minutes down in a lift, that's all I can tell you. No stairs, no fire escape. Armed security guards in masks everywhere! Guns pointing at you every second! I can't give you too many details about my job; it might reveal my identity and that of others. But basically I had to do tests on these... things... creatures; I don't know what they were or where they came from, but the word is our employers have their spacecraft in hangers at ground level. The creatures were kept on the deepest level of the basement. Little short, spindly humanoids. They were grey-coloured and had wrinkly skin, almost reptilian. Their eyes!... Oh my God! They were like huge black holes! And if you looked at them it gave you the strangest feeling, like they were reading your thoughts. I had to analyze what they called "blood" and "skin", but it was nothing like that from any animal I was familiar with. I don't know if they were there of their own free will or they were prisoners. Some of them died and once or twice we did an autopsy. I had to film them with a camera. At the end of the examination we always stored any film, photographs and documents in a special vault with an electronic registry system for checking items in and out. One day after one of these autopsies I had to stow the film and the registry computer crashed just after I'd scanned the film in. It failed just in time before the door on the vault shut, so it was left hanging open. I suddenly realized that as far as the records were concerned the film was filed correctly, but in fact it was still in my hand... if I didn't actually file it, nobody would know. I never planned this, honestly! The thought never even crossed my mind before! The idea just popped into my head and I acted instinctively. I knew I had to hide it because our pockets and bags are searched and scanned. The film was on a very small mini-disk so I ripped a hole in my stocking and shoved it into my shoe. I pushed it down so it was under the arch of my foot and walked off. I could feel it there, digging into the sole of my foot. I hoped that the leather of my shoe would shield it from the body scanner we have to go through when entering or leaving the complex. God, I was scared, because if it didn't I'd be caught red-handed! People on the staff just "disappear" every so often and rumour has it they're not just sacked. But it was too late to turn back! Whew! The scanner didn't buzz. I tried hard to look and act normal as we went up in the lift to the big enclosed car park where the bus picks us up. When I got off the Janet at McCarren I almost fainted with relief. Anyway I didn't go straight home but used a library many miles away in another town; don't want my home computer to be traced. I've never had a YouTube account before but it was easy to set one up anonymously. I had to convert the files because they're in some very weird format, but I managed to do it and so what you're seeing here is what I filmed. I think the world has a right to know what's going on in secret deep below Area 51!... See here for the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kO73W6Gr_Q.
The above makes disturbing reading. It's similar to what has been posted many times all over the Internet almost since the World Wide Web began. You may be wondering who "Jenny" or "JennyArea51Insider" is and whether her story is real or not; let me tell you right now that is it not real. "Jenny" doesn't exist; I invented her myself and completely made up the story you've just read. The video link is one I corrupted which is why it's blank; don't worry it wasn't taken down by the CIA before you got the chance to watch it! But if I can do that so can many other people, and indeed they have. Normally accompanying these angst-ridden blurbs are the videos themselves; I've found several hundred on YouTube of varying degrees of quality and persuasiveness. However the "alien autopsy", today a generic name for them all, are mostly inspired by one single pioneer which hit the world in 1995, the "Alien Autopsy Film" is generally agreed to be one of the greatest hoaxes since Piltdown Man. 
The film is currently owned by a London businessman called Ray Santilli and, together with his assistant Gary Shoefield, he premiered it at a private showing at the Museum of London. A few selected individuals were invited, including UFOlogists like Nick Pope and Philip Mantle; here's the film that was shown in its entirety: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVcaT2QnoDs. This silent twenty-minute film shows the medical post-mortem of a non-human creature and a display of strange mechanical fragments. It was supposedly filmed by the US military in 1947 by an anonymous cameraman who had approached Santilli when he was on a trip to purchase antique film in the United States. It caused a sensation and Santilli and Shoefield quickly became household names across the world. This was one of many documentaries made about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyh36fQf7p8. Nine years later Santilli confessed, although never a man to miss a trick, he did so in spectacular style. He signed a movie deal with Warner Bros. to produce a comedy fictionalization of the story behind the film and two days before the movie's release, Sky TV broadcast a documentary in which Santilli himself confesses, see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LgUFx8xv8. The fictional movie was called Alien Autopsy and starred none other than the British comedy duo "Ant and Dec" as Santilli and Shoefield, see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbUL50v6xpU. I know Philip Mantle disagrees with me on this, but I think the Alien Autopsy Hoax dealt a massive blow to the credibility of UFO research. Contrary to what many Skeptics claim, few people with an understanding of the UFO subject were duped; the general public however was significantly split over its veracity and sadly this reflects on their perception of UFOlogy since the scam was rumbled. Unbelievably, Santilli still maintains a ludicrous pretence that all he did was "remake" a facsimile of a real film which he'd seen himself but had since been damaged by age and exposure, although he called it a "restoration" and compares his work to the restoration of Leonardo's The Last Supper mural! He claims that his published film has a few frames of the original spliced in, although he can't remember which frames and no analysis of the footage has revealed any such editing. Santilli refuses to release this original film for analysis saying that it's at a secret location in Germany and all he has given anybody to study are a few inches off the reel encased in perspex. It's surely obvious that there never was an original film at all and that Santilli made up the entire story. He even once did an interview with the mythical cameraman and later it was revealed that his subject was an elderly Hollywood bygone actor who had fallen into poverty. I think I'd respect Santilli more if he'd make his confession thus complete. For further information I thoroughly recommend Philip Mantle's book on this subject: http://www.healingsofatlantis.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2074&zenid=492e1739c629ee1e35013fd86cd101cb
Santilli's hoax was badly timed too, the World Wide Web had just been launched and these included photo and video sharing sites. At the same time special effects technology that had only previously been available to major film production companies was suddenly for sale in any computer shop for a very reasonable price. It meant that anybody who wanted to could fake an alien post-mortem of their own, and since then an absolute myriad have emerged. Some are just openly fake artistic works, like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdxi1bLwFac. Others are made with a deliberate attempt to deceive, like "Skinny Bob", see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVXzNKfPO5A. This was exposed by a friend of mine, Mike Hallowell of UFO Matrix magazine, see: http://www.mikehallowell.com/. I'm also pretty sceptical about Stan Romanek's famous scoop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Snck4fMP_A. Here's another that I can't take seriously: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9-BsAUps5E. This inundation of ludicrous data has caused major problems for serious research; there is now a catastrophic signal-to-noise ratio problem in UFOlogy. It's sad because some of these videos could be real, but how can we possibly sort the wheat from the chaff? I can walk down a high street in Nairobi and purchase a software suite, for an affordable price, that will give me the ability to create realistic imagery that it is virtually impossible to prove as fake. Photographic evidence simply does not carry the same weight that it used to. It's a shame because if my fictional character "Jenny" has counterparts in real life then what would they do? Send their film to the press? No; she'd suspect the package would be intercepted; she would want to be able to publish the evidence herself, instantly, to the maximum possible audience. The chances are that a real person in that situation would indeed upload the material to YouTube and other similar sites. The comments?: "Another fake", "Fake as Jordan's tits!", "Total BS", "Pwned!" "Get a life, m8", "not another one!". Therefore the people who make these fake videos are doing genuine investigation a great disservice; Poor "Jenny" would become the ultimate little boy who cried wolf, through no fault of her own. I have a little rant at the impostors here: http://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/fake-alien-videos.html. Actually if I were walking down a country lane and an alien jumped out of a hedge in front of me, I wouldn't even bother trying to film it at all. Why waste time I could spend looking at the creature and trying to communicate with it by fumbling my mobile phone camera with shaking hands to take a shot nobody will believe? What counts for aliens counts equally for ghosts, Bigfoot and other unknown phenomena.

So what can we do? Well, from what I've seen so far I'm almost ready to take the drastic step of suggesting we ignore everything that came out before the year 2000, because, as I've explained, it's like a needle in a haystack. I'd make a few exceptions for the reasons I will go into, but we should generally concentrate on images that were made before it was so easy to produce good fakes. In saying this I apologize profusely to any uploaders of genuine material within this morass of hogwash, but please try to understand that researchers have limited time and resources, and the problems I've explained mean they have to deploy those resources effectively in the real world. There are plenty of images and videos that did come out in the last years of the 20th Century that deserve our attention. This is one example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SEv78UOZc8. Obviously this is far from conclusive; if it is a hoax then the perpetrators have learnt the lessons of Santilli because they shoot the puppet in the dark, so hiding most of its details. There are lots of rumours going round about who "Victor" is, even that he might be the Disclosure Project witness Bob Dean! However the alien in the video looks far more realistic than the Santilli one; the creature can open and close its mouth. Also it closely resembles the report of a creature found at a UFO crash-retrieval incident in southern Africa in 1997, the same time the video was released, see: http://www.anomalies.net/archive/cni-news/CNI.0740.html. Another more convincing incident, despite many calls to the contrary, is the experience of Dr Jonathan Reed. In November of 1998 Art Bell's famous show on Coast to Coast AM had a guest on who told an amazing story; here's the original recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lOAFSzkJ3Y. On October the 15th 1996 a child psychologist Dr Jonathan Reed went for a ramble in the countryside. He was walking along a path through the woods of the Cascade Mountains in Washington State, USA; he had with him his dog, Suzie, and a rucksack with a video camcorder in the hope of filming some of the fine scenery and wildlife. Suddenly Suzie bolted off down the path barking like crazy, as dogs do sometimes. Dr Reed followed her off the path into the forest. He heard her growling and barking fiercely out of sight. He grabbed a fallen tree branch to use as a weapon in case she'd encountered a bear or cougar or something; but when he caught up with her he saw her wrestling with a small black humanoid creature. The creature killed the dog with some kind of weapon. Dr Reed struck the creature over the head with the branch and it fell to the ground dead. Reed then collapsed himself; he vomited and voided his bowels violently. He believes the creature used some kind of weapon on him too, but this is just as likely to be normal shock. It took him several hours to recover, but when he did he found it in him to take out his camcorder and film the scene: Warning- disturbing video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE8i7VjNyio. He then wrapped the alien in his jacket and took it home with him. When he'd recovered fully he made another video where he examined the creature on the floor of his garage, another alien autopsy, see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-M2h4QkGnw. The rest of the story can be found at the various transient pages detailing the case. There was a very complex and determined riposte launched soon after that which I myself believed for several years, it included websites like this one: http://www.ufowatchdog.com/jonathan_reed.htm; however Dr Reed has struck back with a very comprehensive counterpunch addressing the claims of the debunkers, see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezsxm7SzZYk. Today Dr Jonathan Reed is a personal Facebook contact of mine and having examined his story carefully I think he's telling the truth. Leaving aside the actual evidence in his favour I'd ask those who doubt him a very pertinent question: The "I fooled the world!" meme is a clear and guaranteed path to fame and fortune; it is so as much today as it was when Ray Santilli milked it dry. Why, oh, why has Dr Jonathan Reed not confessed? Don't you think it's strange that he's sitting on this goldmine and declines to exploit it?
The reports that come in with the various questionable film footage clips could also be a way of taking seriously cases we should otherwise dismiss. If there is additional evidence that supports the reality of the video then it's fair enough to give them a second opinion; this is a good example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AFqfOhOrm8. This was filmed in Mexico in 2005 on a mobile phone. The famous Mexican UFOlogist Jaime Maussan has done a follow-up study and he believes additional eyewitness and radiological evidence indicates that the case is probably genuine, see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN0FrabzVks. In my own view, the most productive strategy is to look to the east. Russia! That's the most promising country for gathering UFO evidence at the moment. Russia is a huge nation geographically, the biggest in the world by far, even if you don't include the areas made independent in recent decades. Its huge area has been the setting of many very interesting UFO encounters. Not only that but the political upheavals of the late 1980's and early 90's have led to a veritable haemorrhage of highly classified information. After the appointment of President Gorbachev in 1985, the communist regime that had controlled the country since the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917 was slowly dismantled and the Soviet Union officially disestablished in 1991. During that period Russia underwent a transition into what it is today, which was sometimes very disruptive and anarchic. This led to a lot of very secret old Soviet documents and other material falling into the wrong hands. This article covers the subject: http://hpanwo.blogspot.co.uk/2007/12/russian-roswell.html; in the linked video at the top of the article we see what looks like the crash retrieval of a saucer-shaped object by the Soviet military and nothing less than another alien post-mortem! However in this case all the confirmations that the Santilli film lacked are now present: the film itself is available for examination and has been declared genuine by experts; the clothing, uniforms, behaviour, procedure and hardware are also what we'd expect in a real film; even the location of the alleged autopsy has been identified to a certain degree of accuracy. The little snippets, like the flash frames, put the cherry on the cake of what is more likely to be a real alien autopsy than any other yet released. Philip Mantle has once again written a book, co-authored by Paul Stonehill, all about this UFOlogically vital region of the world, see: http://www.healingsofatlantis.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1920. Of course the way forward does lie outside Russia too, in fact the whole planet Earth can take part in this great quest, to reveal the true nature of our place in the universe and our relationship with other intelligent life forms both within it, and maybe beyond it. But in order to get to the bottom of this great true nature we need to be sensible; we need to spread the truth, not bury it under more deceit and frivolity. What I mean is, we need to publish only information we know to be true. This might mean we won't ever get rich; we won't ever become media stars. Well tough! If you value the Disclosure of UFO's less than lining your own pockets and having your ego glorified then you don't deserve it anyway. So I'm making a direct appeal to everybody who has the ability to make fake alien videos: could you please stop!
(This article is a reposting of a past one that I accidentally deleted. Apologies)





38 comments:

Unknown said...

Really good blog and well researched its a pity that was even attempted to be touted as real when in fact its not I agree it puts the whole field back greatly.

Unknown said...

Really good blog and well researched its a pity that was even attempted to be touted as real when in fact its not I agree it puts the whole field back greatly.

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Thanks, Armand. Yes, that was a great downside. I know Philip Mantle doesn't agree, but the Santilli Film was a disaster for us.

Unknown said...

£60 Loans are most convenient scheme to avail money where they can get all their unexpected needs and expenses which come in front of them without any notice. With help of this people can get all their dues pay easily. 60 day loans,60 day loan ,no credit check loans ,loan no credit check ,loans no credit check ,no credit check loan, no credit check loans uk,£60 loan,£60 loans .please visit.
http:// www.60dayloansnow.co.uk

Unknown said...

Payday Loans By Text ensure timely cash for dealing with urgent expenses in the same day. You can borrow without credit checks from the lenders. Repayment of the loan can be done on your next payday for further information about payday loans uk, payday loans uk, 14 day loans please visit http://www.14daypaydayloans.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Loans For Benefits offer easy financial help for the UK residents who are going with some sort of disability. Now, you can solve your difficulties with complete ease for further information about loans for people on benifts, benefits loans , payday loans for benefit people, fast loans for people on benefits http://www.loansforpeopleonbenefits24hr.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Text Loans are an easily accessible loan with the assist of which you can have fast cash in your hands whenever you are faced with an urgent financial situation for further information: payday loans by text, text loans uk, payday loans uk, 15 day payday loans. Please visit
www.15daypaydayloansuk.co.uk/>

Unknown said...

3 Month Loans For Unemployed are supportive for the UK residents who don’t have time to go out and find a loan for their loan. Now, you can grab quick money within no time for further information: 3 month loans, 3 month loans bad credit, 3 month bad credit loans, 3 month loans uk. Please visit- http://www.3monthpaydayloansbadcredit.co.uk/.

Unknown said...

Hello,

Its good to be here, very nice post, the content is amazing, keep posting friend it will be very helpful for everyone, Thanks for sharing. I really liked it.

Thanks And Regards

long term payday loans lender

longer term payday loans

Unknown said...

Just for the sake of borrowing Payday Loans Over 12 Months with the best possible terms and that too without any multipart authority, it would be suitable to use the online application services. With fast cash loans, one gets to avail the funds immediately, so as to get rid of any temporary financial needs. It is really simple and easy to receive friendly money without following any paperwork and faxing at all same day loans over 12 months are available for you when you need flexible repayment terms for small cash money.
loans over 12 months no guarantor@http://www.loansover12months.co.uk/
loans over 12 month@http://www.loansover12months.co.uk/





Unknown said...

People are taking help of various schemes which will provide them money to meet their requirements pounds till payday uk are best scheme to obtain money by which they can get money without much paper work and documentation. Today at time of uninvited fiscal crisis mobiles have become an ideal way to drive extra money by the existence of pound till payday uk

cash till payday loans@ http://www.cheappaydayloans365.co.uk/pounds-till-payday.htm


cash till payday@ http://www.cheappaydayloans365.co.uk/pounds-till-payday.htm








Unknown said...

1 month loans are best to agreement with any short term fiscal crisis. Applicants despite of credit status and fiscal background have a chance to attain quick cash loans 2 month loans bad credit
In the case of 1 month loans uk, so as to get it, without much of a hassle, the perfect choice would be to apply through loan providers based online. 1 month loans allow you to obtain appropriate funds, which then allow you to tackle any changeable monetary crisis. 2 month loan bad credit
loans for 2 months@ http://www.loansforlowincomepeople.co.uk/2-month-loans.html


2 month cash loans @ http://www.loansforlowincomepeople.co.uk/2-month-loans.html







Unknown said...

1 month loans are best to agreement with any short term fiscal crisis. Applicants despite of credit status and fiscal background have a chance to attain quick cash loans 24 month loans uk .The finest way to obtain the loans is by applying through loan providers based online. Online application permits filling up the personal details in a simple form, based on the loan providers website. It is here that you will have to give 24 month bad credit loans associated to your job status, monthly earnings and bank account number among others.visit us:
http://www.loansforlowincomepeople.co.uk/








jimmy harvey said...

Hello,

Its good to be here, very nice post, the content is amazing, keep posting friend it will be very helpful for everyone, Thanks for sharing. I really liked it.

Thanks And Regards

instant cash loan on benefits

cash instant loans for people on benefits

greysabductee said...

I must admit, that little story at the beginning of the post had me convinced! Its a real shame that its now so easy to fake all this information.
Its true what you say, the simple fact is, we no longer know which information is real and which is not.
I've seen what I call the "DNI" video before and, while I'm no expert, this is the most convincing video I have personally seen.

Really great blog and very well researched. I can't wait to read more!

Anonymous said...

So presumably, Dr johnathan Reed would have this weapon the creature zapped his dog with, this would be strong evidence, let us see it!

Unknown said...

These include fundamentally a really short term loans simply no credit score make sure that usually are granted for the amount of few weeks just. This time around time could be via 2 to 3 weeks. The number of like financial no guarantor loans no credit check is also definitely not fixed. With a lot of the cases, it is quite modest in addition to differs via $100 to be able to $1500. That primarily is dependent upon the actual creditability as well as the budget with the client.

http://loansforbadcreditnoguaranornoupfrontfees.ukloansz.co.uk/
http://www.ukloansz.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Do you need a loan to consolidate your debt? Are you in need of a loan
to finance or expand your business? or for car purchase, buying a
house and other personal loans ETC we give long term loan for five to
fifty years maximum with 3% interest. You are 100% Guaranteed.
contact us via email reply to email ( willsonsmithloancompany@yahoo.com)

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS:

Full Name:________________________
Country:_________________________
State:__________________________
Sex:____________________________
Date of Birth:______________________
Home Address:______________________
Amount Needed:______________________
Loan Duration:_______________________
Cell Phone:_________________________
Monthly income:____________________
Purpose for Loan:___________________
Occupation:_________________________

INVEST WITH $200 AND GET A RETURNS OF $2,000 said...

Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with $200 and get a returns of $2,000 within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business. Email:investmoneyoilgas@gmail.com

Regard
DR JAMES ERIC

Unknown said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

Anonymous said...


Вы устали искать и ипотечных кредитов от банков? Вы были отклонены ваши банки и постоянно других финансовых институтов из-за плохой кредит? Вы потерять ваш дом Acerca из-за финансовых трудностей? Кредиторы Global Inc здесь, чтобы освободить вас от долгов в сентябре. Для немедленного спрашивающих вы можете связаться с нами по электронной почте powerfinance7@gmail.com

Заемщики ИНСТРУКЦИЯ ПО ПРИМЕНЕНИЮ
1. Ваши ФИО: _______
2. Контактный адрес: _______
3. Страна проживания: ______
4. Сумма кредита Обязательный: ________
5. Продолжительность: _____
6. Пол: _____
7. Род занятий: ________
8. Ежемесячный доход: _______
9. Дата рождения: ________
10.Telephone Номер: __________
Просьба связаться с ним по электронной почте: powerfinance7@gmail.com

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Do you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer Xmas loan, business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan,student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your score, If yes contact us via Email: finance2014911@gmail.com Fill The Loan Application Form Below Name............ Amount Needed........ Duration.......... Country............ Monthly income....... Age............. Phone Number........ Sex ................. Email................Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:....... Apply now on this email :finance2014911@gmail.com Warm Regards Dr Purva Sharegistry

Deal4Bank said...

Hey Get your Personal loan with simplified process and documents in Pune, India..

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with Shortest and make cash from every visitor to your short urls.

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

Anonymous said...


Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us creditloan11@gmail.com

Mrs Sharon Sim said...

Do you need a loan to pay off your bill or in need of financial help with a loan you can contact us now for a loan if you are serious in getting it surely we will help you out via Email {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name......
Middle name.....
2) Gender:.........
3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
4) Loan Duration:.........
5) Country:.........
6) Home Address:.........
7) Mobile Number:.........
8) Email address..........
9) Monthly Income:.....................
10) Occupation:...........................
11)Which site did you here about us.....................
Thanks and Best Regards.
Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

Loan Offer said...

My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

URGENT LOAN said...

GENUINE LOAN WITH LOW INTEREST RATE APPLY
Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.Email: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

BORROWERS DATA FORM
1)YOUR NAME:_______________
2)YOUR COUNTRY:____________
3)YOUR OCCUPATION:_________
4)YOUR MARITAL STATUS:_____
5)PHONE NUMBER:____________
6)MONTHLY INCOME:__________
7)ADDRESS:_________________
8)PURPOSE:_________________
9)LOAN REQUEST:____________
10)LOAN DURATION:__________
11)CITY/ZIP CODE:__________
12)HAVE YOU APPLIED FOR LOAN BEFORE?

E-mail: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

Unknown said...

Do you need urgent financing? apply now - We Offer Private, Commercial and Personal financing for your business, to pay off your bills,We give out Educational funds,Business funds, home funds, Agricultural funds,Personal funds, Auto funds and other good Reason,we can also invest large sums of money in that project that need money to establish with at a least 3% interest rate in a duration of 1- 30 years depending on the fund amount you need , For more information contact us.Contact us today. Email:(info.standardonlinefinance@gmail.com) we shall respond to you as soon as we receive your loan application details below.

First name:
Middle name:
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
Gender:
Marital status:
Total Amount Needed:
Time Duration:
Address:
Currency Needed
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:
Country:
Phone:
Mobile/cellular:
Monthly Income:
Occupation:
Which sites did you know about us.....
( info.standardonlinefinance@gmail.com )for immediate attention. Contact
us now and get an urgent loan within two (2) days!!!
Regards,
Mr Abdul Muqse

Triumphant Finance Company Ltd said...

Hello Everyone,

Perhaps you really need loan but you have a bad credit rating. Maybe you are already blacklisted and you need cash for re-financing purposes, setup a new Business, buy a new car, and pay for a funeral, studies or any other reason. WORLDWIDE FUND SERVICE PRIVATE LIMITED are the best option for you to obtain the extra cash that you need. We offer loans at 3% interest rate per annul with no credit check.

We range from £5,000.00 to £100,000,000.00. It takes WORLDWIDE FUND SERVICE PRIVATE LIMITED a maximum of twenty-four (24) working hours to process your loan application.

TO APPLY EMAIL TO: worldwidefundservice@gmail.com

YOUR FULL NAMES:
YOUR HOME ADDRESS:
YOUR ID No:
YOUR DIRECT CONTACT PHONE NO:
AMOUNT NEEDED AS LOAN:
PURPOSE OF LOAN:
OCCUPATION:
MONTHLY INCOME:
LOAN DURATION:
AGE:

Upon the receipt of your above details an approval document will be sent to you for your approved loan payment.

Worldwide Fund Service Private Limited is a brokerage company dedicated to finding cash loans for clients that have either good or bad credit. Our team prides itself on our amazing customer service. Our mission is to meet and surpass your needs. With Worldwide Fund Service Private Limited, it's quick, easy and simple.

Sincerely,
Mr. Marzouq Majeed
CUSTOMER SERVICES
Phone: +91837583143

Unknown said...

Good Day Sir/Madam: Do you need an urgent loan to finance your business or in any purpose? We are certified and legitimate and international licensed loan lender we offer loans to Business firms. Individuals, companies firms, corporate bodies at an affordable interest rate of 3%. It might be a short or long term loan or even if you have poor credit. We shall process your loan as soon as we receive your application. We are an independent financial institution. We have built up an excellent reputation over the years in providing various types of loans to thousands of our customers. We offer Educational loan, Business loan, home loan, Agricultural loan, Personal loan, Auto loan with either a good or bad credit history. If you are interested in our above loan offer you are advice to fill the below information and return to us for more details. You can contact us with this email (standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com) we shall respond to you as soon as we receive your loan application details below.

First name:
Middle name:
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
Gender:
Marital status:
Total Amount Needed:
Time Duration:
Address:
Currency Needed
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:
Country:
Phone:
Mobile/cellular:
Monthly Income:
Occupation:
Which sites did you know about us.....
( standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com )for immediate attention. Contact
us now and get an urgent loan within two (2) days!!!
Regards,
Mr Abdul Muqse

Abubakar Siddiq said...

Hello Everyone,

Perhaps you really need loan but you have a bad credit rating. Maybe you are already blacklisted and you need cash for re-financing purposes, setup a new Business, buy a new car, and pay for a funeral, studies or any other reason. ACCESS CASH CAPITAL PRIVATE LIMITED are the best option for you to obtain the extra cash that you need. We offer loans at 3% interest rate per annul with no credit check.

We range from $5000 to $350000. It takes ACCESS CASH CAPITAL PRIVATE LIMITED a maximum of twenty-four (24) working hours to process your loan application.

TO APPLY EMAIL TO: accesscashcapital@gmail.com

YOUR FULL NAMES:
YOUR HOME ADDRESS:
YOUR ID No:
YOUR DIRECT CONTACT PHONE NO:
AMOUNT NEEDED AS LOAN:
PURPOSE OF LOAN:
OCCUPATION:
MONTHLY INCOME:
LOAN DURATION:
AGE:

Upon the receipt of your above details an approval document will be sent to you for your approved loan payment.

Access Cash Capital Private Limited is a brokerage company dedicated to finding cash loans for clients that have either good or bad credit. Our team prides itself on our amazing customer service. Our mission is to meet and surpass your needs. With Access Cash Capital Private Limited, it's quick, easy and simple.

Sincerely,
Mr. Abubakar Siddiq
{PUBLICITY SECRETARY}
WhatsApp: +19292757573

Derek Barlow Loans said...

Greetings to the entire public,
I am Dr Derek Barlow, I am a man that have come to put away every thought / reason that is virtually in EVERY ONE'S MIND THAT ARE SAYING THAT THERE ARE NO RELIABLE LOAN LENDER'S ONLINE THAT CAN GIVE LOANS AGAIN / ANYMORE. As at now we all know that there are a lot of scammers searching for our legitimate documents to use for fraudulent act, So i Dr Derek Barlow HAS COME TO ANNOUNCE TO THE ENTIRE PUBLIC THAT I HAVE got some money to Lend out to serious,TRUSTWORTHY and Prospective CLIENTS THAT ARE IN NEED OF LOANS,any person/organization who HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR LOAN or LOANS AND HAVE NOT GOTTEN THE LOAN ON TILL NOW SHOULD send their contact or apply via email: derekbarlowloans@yahoo.com .Services rendered include; Refinance,Home Improvement,Investment Loan,Auto Loans,Debt Consolidation,Line of Credit,Second Mortgage,Business Loans,Personal Loans,Car Loan,Auto Loan, To mention but a few. AND I HAVE ALSO COME TO TELL THOSE BORROWERS THAT WILL APPLY FOR LOAN AND DO NOT PAY BACK THAT In the book Of Mark 8:36: 36 "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and forfeit his own soul?" I REFER YOU TO THE SAID BIBLE REFERENCE THOSE THAT HAS THE MIND OF RUNNING AWAY WITH LOANS THAT HAS BEEN GRANTED TO YOU IN GOOD HEART BECAUSE WE ARE ALL PASSING BY ON EARTH AS WE SHALL MEET OUR MARKER ONE DAY, ALSO GET IT NOTED THAT IF YOUR INTENTIONS IS TO COME AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR TRUSTWORTHINESS AND RELIABILITY OF GRANTING LOANS ONLINE IN RESPECTIVE OF YOUR LOCATION ON EARTH, I BET YOU YOU WILL BE CAUGHT AS OUR FBI AGENTS ARE ON GUARD. I WILL LIKE TO TELL YOU ALL ALSO THAT I HAVE COME TO WIPE AWAY THOSE TEARS THOSE ONLINE FRAUDSTER / RIP OFF ARTIST HAVE CAUSED TO YOU ALL IN THE NAME THAT THEY ARE LOAN LENDERS. SO THOSE IN NEED OF THIS LOAN FIRM SERVICES SHOULD SEND THERE CONTACTS TO THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR URGENT ATTENTION. AND ALSO I WANT TO LET THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE NOT TO COMPARE THIS LOAN FIRM SERVICES WITH THE PREVIOUS ONE THEY ENCOUNTERED THERE SELF WITH IN THE PAST !! NOTE: YOU THAT IS ABOUT TO APPLY FOR THIS LOAN MUST HAVE Trust,Courage,Faith.BECAUSE THEY ARE THE KEY TO ANY TRANSACTION IN THIS WORLD !! AND IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THEM PLEASE AND PLEASE DON'T APPLY AS WE ONLY NEED SERIOUS MINDED CUSTOMERS HERE THAT ARE READY AND SERIOUS TO COMPLY WITH THE PROCESS OF THIS LOAN TRANSACTION WITHOUT GIVEN US ROOM TO SUSPECT THAT THEY FRAUDSTERS / ON-SERIOUS CUSTOMERS.

Standard Online Finance said...

Are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) at our superb interest rate of 3%. For application and more information send replies to the following E-mail address: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com
Thanks and look forward to your prompt reply.
Regards,
Muqse

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact
was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
However, how could we communicate?