Sunday 2 December 2007

Peter and Jordan 2007


http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/jungle/0212_cerys.shtml

As one writer put it: "Who needs a new plot if the ones we've got keep 'em happy?"

The story sounds fake and contrived, with all the devices and nuances as the others I've already mentioned: (background: http://hpanwo.blogspot.com/2007/10/ive-recently-written-here-about-fake.html) . I can't see how Cerys can really be worried about hurting Sarah's feelings, seeing as Sarah is bound to be briefed in, just like Darren Day's girlfriend was. All Sarah has to worry about now is Marc and Cerys falling in love for real like Peter and Jodan did!

9 comments:

Ben Fairhall said...

Something for your TV research here:

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/tv_and_radio/article3001104.ece.

ATB
Ben

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Hi Ben. What a joke! The quote about Jeremy Clarkson was a classic. Someone actually said that very thing when I told them that I doubted if the TV pictures and photoes of astronauts on the moon were real. He said: "It doesn't matter if some of those things were done in a studio so long as the fact remains that we did go to the moon."

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

What I mean is: how we know Clarkson went to the north pole? They could have filmed the stunt driver doing it and then shot a scene with Clarkson standing in the snow at the ski centre in Milton Keynes! We could take the BBC's word for it, but their reputation doesn't deserve such trust in my view.

Anonymous said...

e cigarette health, e cigarette forum, best electronic cigarette, electronic cigarette starter kit, smokeless cigarette, electronic cigarette

Anonymous said...

Remarkable issues here. I'm very happy to peer your article.

Thanks a lot and I am taking a look ahead to contact you.
Will you please drop me a mail?

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Hi Anon. My email is in the links column.

Anonymous said...

Hi, just wanted to say, I liked this article. It was funny.
Keep on posting!

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit
and sources back to your webpage? My blog is in the very same niche as yours
and my visitors would certainly benefit from some of the information you provide here.
Please let me know if this okay with you. Appreciate it!

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Thanks, Anon. Yes of course you can. Good luck.